Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thing #8 Cont.


Pets
Originally uploaded by Kate Newsham
I liked working with the Mosaic Maker. I found it easy to work with and to understand. I connected the source to one of my photo albums in Facebook. I had over 30 picture in the albums but only needed to use 13 of them. I went back through Facebook and reordered the pictures so that the first 13 that the Mosaic Maker pulls were the ones that I wanted to use. Other than that, the mashup was very user friendly. I can see this being a possible opening page for a great PowerPoint. Your title could be in the center, and then the various subjects or following slides could have a pictorial representation in the other 12 squares. The rest of the PowerPoint could be navigated by just clicking on that square to go to that slide and the connected information.

No comments:

Post a Comment