Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thing #13

Using Zoho Docs was very simple.


This is my gradebook for LiveText, I imported it into Zoho Spreadsheets and then used the published function. I did note that you can actually still work within the spreadsheet. Publishing the work was as easy to figure out as publishing this blog! I think that being able to access these documents via the internet is very beneficial. We will now be able to do without any type of portable memory device if need be. These documents could be sent to colleagues for review, editing and input. I was interviewing for a job at one point where I would have been a personal assistant for a contractor... I would have been able to work from home, he kept all of his work on Google Docs and I could view everything that he had and work within the document and/or retrieve any information that he may need over the phone if he was on a job site.

No comments:

Post a Comment