Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thing #14


Here is a Mind Map I started with Bubble.us. I found this site to be amazing and really wished that I had discovered it much sooner. I believe that bubble charts or concept webbing is a great visual way to brainstorm. This can be used when trying to take a lot of pieces of information, like standards being taught, and seeing how they might connect and relate to each other, what can be taught together, etc.
I liked Gliffy too. I found Gliffy to be another source that I wish I had discovered sooner. The ability to create a flowchart is till there, I do not believe it to be as easy to accomplish as with Bubble.us though. What Gliffy does offer is the ability to also create a floor plan, as we created out classroom drawings. You do not have the option to give as much detail, such as texture or fill effect, but it is a very quick, easy to use, way of creating a layout or floorplan.

No comments:

Post a Comment