Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thing #15

I found the Wiki experience to be great. It was as exciting as when I first learned about blogging. I have often referred to a "classroom blogspot" in my LiveText project. I use it in reference to it being a place for students to post homework, comment on each others work, etc. I believe now that this whole time I should have had a classroom wiki. The students should have been uploading the images they created, the poems the wrote and their other assignments into a class wiki. I like that we had a wiki already set up for 23 Things that we were able to jump into and just start working with, editing, and exploring.

I am taking the challenge and using Wikispaces to create the Wiki I would have had my students submit their work to. Kate Newshams Reading Class Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment