Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thing #17


My first reaction to Del.icio.us was that I almost wish when we did our Diigo class account we had used it. I really do like all of the information and great websites that our Website of the Day provided. I just felt that at times it was difficult to scroll through all of the posts. I know that there were tags that we could look up but I like the visual presentation of this site. I immediately added it to my Google Reader. I was not able to find the "socialbookmarking" tag though, when I typed it in it told me there were no bookmarks with this tag. Can anyone help me here???
I believe that this ties into being useful if I had a classroom blog, wiki, homepage or chatroom. I love how all of these pieces are tied together and just assist in making one another work better. I think that this website itself is possibly to fair advanced for my hypothetical "fourth grade reading class," but then again, who knows? Children are so far advanced and tech savvy compared to myself these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment