Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thing #20

I like YouTube. Before I made myself a Facebook account I had used YouTube to upload videos so our family and friends could view them. From the Ning Network I discovered Dr. Walls posting about YouTube having an educational part. I think that is great. I know that a majority of the students will be familiar with YouTube, but showing them the educational side of it will help them. They will be able to find and discover videos that will be helpful to them and to their projects they may be working on. I think that if students create their own videos for a project they should upload them on YouTube and share the link with friends and family, show them what they are learning and doing in school.

This is a video that I took on a Whale Watching cruise a couple of years ago. The show we saw was amazing and I was told a once in a life time experience. The cruise narrator said that in 12 years of working she has never seen such a show. Of course we wanted to share it with our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment