Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thing #21

Animoto was very easy to use. I immediatly saw the potential application for this. I ended up using it as a possible project for my WebQuest. I know some kids are more creative then others and some are more technical than others. I had the final product of my WebQuest be a visual element that could be a video, powerpoint or comicstrip with mash-up images. Animoto, like a majority of the other tools we have learned about would be great in the classroom. The more that I am learning the more I can see myself using it in the classroom and realizing that I potentially could have a really great class and one of those rooms that students "love" to go to,
I think that Animoto goes well with learning about YouTube. If I ever wanted to create a nice photo montage and put music to it I could create this project and then upload the final product to YouTube.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment